It’s been over two months since our recent launch.

It has been a wild ride so far, with interest and customers from most all the YouTube networks, traditional studios, and anyone making a livelihood on YouTube. We have also brought on many brick and mortar brands that are investing heavily in YouTube.

This is my second launch of a company and everything feels like it’s on a whole new level of professionalism and scale.

At this point, most of my energy will be going to the vidIQ blog, Facebook and Twitter account.

We have an incredible team, awesome product, and a very exciting future ahead! Stay tuned!

vidIQ-1

Tagged with:

18 Responses to vidIQ Launch Postmortem

1. Colin Devroe says:

2. fake chanel says:

Chanel bags are made using quality leather, silks or clothing hence obviously, products you can Chanel luggage is usually terrific. Her quality echoes in their worth.

3. SEO says:

I like to share knowledge that I have accumulated with the yr

to help enhance team functionality.

Also visit my web-site SEO

4. It has been a wild ride so far, with interest and customers from most all the YouTube networks, traditional studios, and anyone making a livelihood on YouTube.

5. I like the results that your article , to try harder absolutely , I will contact portion you consistently . That you follow the creation , I will accept paid absorption to you my grades .

6. Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experienes that a year is a lifetime at Apple. So this has been ten lifetimes.

• est maintenant en mesure de construire un site web attrayant et entièrement fonctionnel. De plus, la plupart de ces outils intègrent un pack hébergement fiable pour garantir votre présence sur Internet.

7. Two words : good design. Simple and clean design and with a good attention to details, flash photos on the front of homepage make the whole page active. They are both also easy to use, menus are clear, good size pictures, well done product descriptions and details

8. voice cheap says:

Great specifics, important in addition to outstanding fashion, mainly because go over nutrition along with ideas in addition to aspects, many outstanding specifics in addition to creativeness, each that I want, because of offer you these kinds of helpful tips.

• Provigil says:

For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.

9. This app seems to be the future of the video advertising. A lot of people depends upon YT for their lead generation needs and the competition had raised to a greater extent. This app seems very interesting to me with all the insights on the website and I might wanna try for my marketing purposes. I've been thinking on launching a campaign for my review of essay services and hope I could try this vidIQ. I'm desperate about much better results. Thanks for the share.

10. I'm happy for you that you're enjoying yourself, have a good team around you to work with, and are building a valuable product for your customers. Great job Rob.

11. Agorweal says:

There are many providers who offer help in preparing a nice-looking and impressive assignment to the students of all academic level. really professional essay writers is able to provide us quality and on time writing services with guarantee which is best service from others any providers. These online writing companies have served an important role in developing tasks where these students have taken full advantage.

12. Jelley says:

It can be expected for learners to make use of a great vocabulary It can be one of the kind but skilled. these an individual avoid borrowed words AS WELL AS phrases or even terms to be able to generate your dissertation beautiful. professional resume services for the high quality resume.

13. click it says:

I was trying to summarize the exchange concisely and didn't mean to cut out valuable context.

14. We have also brought on many brick and mortar brands that are investing heavily in YouTube.

15. Passbeemedia says:

Thanks for the nicely wording