Today, Colin criticized me on my choice of Twitter photo hosting solution as it included very intrusive ads next to them (plixi).

He told me that he personally blogs vs. Twitpic, capturing the long-tail on the content with Google. It was really something to think about as he was getting thousands of views on an old piece he did.

I didn’t want to blog as that would dilute the high value of this feed (please know I am mocking myself).

Anycase, after a quick Google, found a nice plugin by @michaeltyson. Recently, been using it and results are not bad. The bad side is Twitter clients don’t work with just anyone for previews. They really need to adopt OpenGraph like facebook.

What do you think I should do? Own my own Twitter photos or host them on Twitpic, Plixi or yfrog?

70 Responses to Owning My TwitPic

1. somee says:

This article is simply phenomenal! It's got all the great components of an incredible article and I am truly simply content to peruse this. A commendable article to peruse! Not an exercise in futility whatsoever
    clickergame.org

2. jackclark2266 says:

best fish oil supplement
    To say the truth I am very impressed by what you told. You share tons of interesting info, neat and excellent design you’ve got here. It’s certainly one of the most informative stuff on this topic I’ve ever read.

3. Really Your blog is very interesting, i am also suggest to my friends to read your post.

4. jackclark2266 says:

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this!
    maschera per capelli ricci

5. jackclark2266 says:

gum disease and pregnancy
    gum disease and pregnancy
    That's what makes you the best. You should keep publishing more articles and you will Such Become One of the best writers ever

6. kamboj says:

I'm sorry to hear this Rob,
    I also want to tell you that recently my videos (personal account) got deleted without notice, its just clear to me that viddler is not the same again

They just become very commercial

7. jasa seo says:

tx you so much brother…

8. jennifergennie says:

You might have bought your entire cleaning products and products, told everyone you understand which you have started any cleaning business now you you will need to start highest taker on careers and getting as a result of work. Which means that your next step is always to meet with clients and assembled a bid for cleaning companies.cleaning companies abu dhabi

9. bugscontrol says:

Virtually all home fires happen within winter a long time than each and every year or so, when typically the cozy warmth from a fireplace is at its virtually all inviting. But not just are fires a imminent danger, space heaters are often used to heat rooms that want an spare boost;mn home watch

10. bugscontrol says:

Remember when you are suffering losing trades, something moved wrong around. It might be advisable to be sure the particulars and look at your mistakes accompanied by a cool start. This will help you plan most certainly. When you're confident of your slipups, you cannot repeat typically the.native business

11. bugscontrol says:

Locking typically the computer which means others simply cannot access your computer data? Bypassing replacement windows passwords only takes a minute and / or less and then the windows 10 application disk. To date, I are generally successful in together with the Windows 10 dvd to get away from account passwordskang dazg

12. bugscontrol says:

Residential tutoring demands the dispatch from a qualified not to mention highly veteran tutor for a client without having to drive or happen to be anywhere. There's nothing required for everybody children and / or studentsdistributed health

13. bugscontrol says:

Considerably more than simply have to deal with home invasion I do in no way care and attention or perhaps a burglars need undergone through low income, sourced from unfortunate position and / or are actually destitute. Virtually all I've met might be who they don't really need any sort of best suited anything towards interfere with your residential. Not your usa.ahouse formy home

14. Great post full of useful tips