Dear President Obama –

Just watched 60 minutes, and have a quick comment:

As an Entrepreneur running a 20+ person, profitable, tech company: the logic around increasing $250k+ households from 33% to 36% hurting entrepreneurship and small business makes no sense to me as an entrepreneur in the process of growing a business.

Am personally no where near a $250k salary but if you told me that the government would take over 80% of my yearly revenue at $250k+, I would still do what I do because entrepreneurship isn’t about money, it’s about having the liberty to pursue something you’re passionate about. The government has provided a framework for me to do that and am appreciative for this. If it only means I have to pay 3% more at a much later date, so be it.

What has affected my startup, Viddler, that comes from the government has been the state ran organization: Ben Franklin Technology Partners, as they were one of our first investors. Viddler wouldn’t have existed without them.

Also, after reading much on different posts about the tax cuts, I know the upper-middle class has a different and valid opinion in expensive areas (NYC, Bay Area). Maybe you could figure a way to have it be more fair for households in expensive to live locations.

Best,

Rob

13 Responses to Dear Obama

1. Josh says:

Quite often large corporations moderate salary for employees based on their residence location. While employees in more expensive locations may command a higher salary there would be less incentive to live in those locations if salary became equivalent in less expensive locations.

2. Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is excellent.

3. fake watches says:

The subsequent a higher level false duplicate Rolex designer watches can be people who are generally literally exactly like the initial Rolex enjoy. Nevertheless in relation to operation, it's unlikely that any in the capabilities can be doing work. Much like the chronograph are going to be seen along with literally seems to be much like the main, nevertheless it does not operate!

4. fendi outlet says:

Thank you for this reprint . And , in my column ! Hello , on your note , by your article , accept to say that I am scared . Coupons fact is advantageous characteristic of the actual online consumers .

5. Sevevn Ching says:

Usually do not select a concept that is as well apparent or perhaps that's been written by a huge number of candidates. Also prevent dubious subjects and choose an interest that you can properly justify. http://ineedessayhelp.com/ for all kind of papers writing and it is very essay from others any writing service providers. http://ineedessayhelp.com/ for all kind of papers writing and it is very essay from others any writing service providers.

6. click it says:

7. Norwalk Law enforcement agency court only two individuals with numerous hours health of their robbery from $700 out of your Extended Body of water Total Stow.

8. Most of peoples are not afford education because of they are not having the enough resources to afford the fee of colleges and university and the bright student left in race of life. The fee structure should also be discussed to a high level.

9. Maazin67 says:

Now in this article you put good suggestion for the Obama. Everyone have own point of view and here i like to write my point of view that I like Obama very much. His way of governing the USA is good. Everyone not perfect have a lot of positive and negative or Weak and strong areas which is the facts and we should accept with both qualities. essay writer club

10. yandere sim says:

A standout amongst the most essential advantages of playing internet diversions is that it helps you spruce up. When you are exhausted and play amusements, you spruce up and begin with the work you needed to do.

11. The aforementioned are known not vital advantages that you can pick up when you play diversions on the web.

12. Another advantage of playing the testing diversions for exhausted is that it can enhance your response. When you play such recreations frequently, your mind is prepared to respond rapidly in all the circumstance of life. Is it safe to say that this isn't an awesome advantage of playing amusements?

13. cvnbghghdfhgd says:

The benefits of the private network of the best US VPN service include management policies, functionality and securities vpn??