On this thanksgiving would like to detail, things I am thankful for.
- Thankful for being able to build Viddler these last 4 years and focus on passion of online video.
- Thankful for family, that keeps on loving me, no matter how far I am, or focused with work I have become.
- Thankful for having worked the amazing Donna DeMarco, co-founder in Viddler, who has helped build a balanced Viddler and and an amazing family of her own at the same time.
- Thankful for Poland engineering and fact that they don’t celebrate Thanksgiving so they will be able to watch over our servers.
- Thankful for an incredible designer.
- Thankful for every Viddler investor, employee, uploader, and viewer.
- Thankful for a great girlfriend, Dana Fish, that understands why this Viddler obsession might be first thing I give thanks for at this point in my life.
Thankful for the few of you, reading this blog, taking the time to follow this adventure.