First of all, if you were even thinking about New Media Expo, you should be going.

If you haven’t introduced yourself yet and are going to New Media Expo, do it via Video. All you have to do is tag your video “newmediaexpo” or “newmediaexpo2008” and it will go in general category of NewMediaExpo Videos. If you want to do an introduction, tag it as “newmediaexpointroduction” for it to go in introduction section.

New Media Expo is going to be a big event for Viddler. We are happy to setup our “virtual booth” up at the video section of New Media Expo, to help promote our next launch of “Brand Yourself” at Viddler. More information will come soon but watch the video for a sneak peak! forced teens vids: anime rape videos. public nudity movies nudity in public. teen lesbians toying in the shower christian sex toys.

Tagged with:

8 Responses to New Media Expo Video Intro

1. Daynah says:

After seeing the Viddler video, I really want to go now. Will see if I can take time off work. I just registered in case! 🙂

2. The NME is going to pwn life! I’m getting married! Wooo!

3. LaneVids says:

Damn it! I really wanna go now, and a flight would cost me $600. Awww… you guys suck!

4. Daynah says:

Totally gonna be there for at least Saturday! Will let you know next week once I’ve confirmed everything. Can’t wait to see you guys. djsteen… I wanna go to the wedding! 😀 Already got a JuniorMinty wedding gift ready too!!

5. Sarah Austin says:

Hey Daynah, wow cool! This is going to be awesome.

6. Daynah says:

Hey Sarah! I’ll see you there? 😀

7. Kaysha says:

The new features are just fantastic, I love viddler even more…
    Already applied here: