At 2 in the morning in the middle of an allnighter.

I mean who doesn’t get this way?

It’s been a week since I posted this video. After I posted it, Brandice featured it on frontpage of Viddler. Randy Ksar said said some real nice things, and I even got like one or two diggs!

Upper-middle assistant management at viddler, inc has demanded that I stop these shenanigans and get back to work. It’s a good thing I have this blog to vent on outside “the system”.

😉

11 Responses to I am crazy….

1. Jason says:

You’re an inspiration.

[viddler_video=77530e9b]

2. ChrisClark says:

Jason’s video comment is almost as cool as Rob’s original video. I love the “riding crop” bit near the beginning.

3. Whitney Hess says:

What does Jason’s wife think about this?

4. ChrisClark says:

This vid is not quite as bad-ass a lip-sync/lip-dub as the others, but I figured somebody might get a laugh out of it. I used to sing this song with my band all of the time.

[viddler_video=5c0be9a5]

5. Clintus says:

Loved this man, sometimes you just gotta.

6. Torley says:

Sweet, I found out about this via TubeMogul’s blog! GREAT video, I think it is fab you rock out like this, Robert. More people should! I found out what the song was too, and that adds to the kewelness of it all — Justice’s “DVNO” is a fave track of mine, hands-down!

7. Jason says:

Honestly, my wife laughed when she saw it and said, “You’re not gonna post that anywhere, are you?”

8. Rob says:

@Jason – amazing video dude. I love the use of hands. A+++

9. Helen Steiner says:

Great, I found out about this via Tube Mogul’s blog! Nice audiovisual, I think it is fab you rock out like this, Robert. More persons should! I found out what the track was too, and that enhances to the keenness of it all — Fairness's "DVNO" is a fava track of mine, hands-down! best website to buy an essay

10. I am broken says:

extraordinary that you are getting considerations from this bit of composing and in addition from our discourse set aside a few minutes.