– Syndicate any video. If you like you can post to your website.
– Bandwidth cost is on youtube
– Because it’s Flash – Advertising can be built in player and
– Email Friends from video file
– Full Screen View
– Quality of Video Stream is poor
– Community Flickrish aspects are missing.
– 100 mb upload limit and no upload tools
– Poor Security. It is progressively downloaded, which enables users to steal content via temporary internet files.
This isn’t a full review of YouTube.com. There are many things that they are hitting on and many that they are missing. In the end the Video Blogging/Video Sharing service that will win is going to concentrate on the uploading user and subscription/advertising business model.